A lot of people use social media sites daily. It is like a norm today that people post what they feel and what they are doing which is fine. Social media sites are good but there are those that can be harmful but that’s due to the people using them. Catfish is an online term where a person uses a social media site but using another person’s profile. This is why you should be careful when it comes to online catfishes.
Things to consider about online catfishes
- Just as we stated, a catfish is a person that uses another person’s profile online. For example, a 40 year old man creates a social media site with the profile of a young woman. They can take pictures of other users but use a different name. siczine.com has various tutorials related to Facebook password hacker.
- The purpose of those catfish accounts is to lure in victims. Going back to our example, the young woman catfish account will be used to hook in other men. The catfish will post seductive things and lure in guys to send money.
- You may think no one would be that stupid but there are a lot of them happening. It is always just fake young women accounts as catfish accounts can also be about a young man luring in women for money.
Just a few things to consider
- There are always easy tips to spot catfishes but one thing you should never do is send money to anyone you wouldn’t know. You can chat and mingle with them but the moment they ask money, then don’t do it.
- People can also use a Facebook password hacker to use the actual account of the person for their own means.
You can interact and socialize with people online. You should be smart enough to know if they are real or not but most importantly don’t send money to them.